The Spun Poly Bib Apron falls into our Five-Star line of chef apparel because it is made to look and feel good, while still holding up to the rigors of the kitchen. Its 7.0 oz spun polyester is made to repel stains and wrinkles, and keep you looking fresh. The extra wide ties and adjustable neck loop are designed for all day comfort. This cooking apron is generously cut for full coverage on the both bib and bottom and features a large patch pocket on the right thigh.
• 7.0 oz 100% spun polyester • Adjustable, flapless neck loop • Roomy patch pocket • 39” wide x 35” longAlso available in these options: “Organic Bib Apron” href="http://www.chefwear.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=107&DEPARTMENT_ID=160&" style="text-decoration: none; color: #CC0000"> “Classic Bib Apron” For more information about apron selection, check out these articles: href="http://www.chefwear.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=99&" style="text-decoration: none; color: #CC0000"> “Which Apron is Right for Me?” href="http://www.chefwear.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=93&" style="text-decoration: none; color: #CC0000"> “Bib and Waist Aprons”
Product Code: 1690
Add up to 4 lines to your item. (Note: Maximum of 18 characters per line - 18 characters may not fit on smaller jackets/items).
For the best results, we recommend that you embroider solid-colored Chefwear apparel.
Each line of embroidery can be put in different locations. Please use the chart above for placement positions.
* For embroidery allow 2 extra weeks for delivery.
* There are no returns or exchanges for embroidery or custom orders.
* Please type your text as you wish it to be embroidered - using both uppercase and lowercase letters if required.
* We do not correct spelling or punctuation errors.
© 2013 Chefwear IncAll Rights Reserved